the dumbest possible sports dreams
6/6/2010
Nick and I have finished our Sunday grocery trip and are walking out of the Safeway when I realize I forgot to buy tomatoes. Since the Blackhawks will not win unless I eat tomatoes tossed with vinegar during the first period, we rush back in to buy them.
6/7/2010
A Hallmark movie about the time Bobby Orr singlehandedly saved a sinking ship. Even before any other indicators that anything has gone wrong, you can tell the ship is about to sink because all the cakes on board start unraveling.
Nick and I have finished our Sunday grocery trip and are walking out of the Safeway when I realize I forgot to buy tomatoes. Since the Blackhawks will not win unless I eat tomatoes tossed with vinegar during the first period, we rush back in to buy them.
6/7/2010
A Hallmark movie about the time Bobby Orr singlehandedly saved a sinking ship. Even before any other indicators that anything has gone wrong, you can tell the ship is about to sink because all the cakes on board start unraveling.
Labels: food, Hawaii, hockey, Nick, shipwrecks, unusual food


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home