Wednesday, March 19, 2008

only if I do well on the term paper will I be able to look back on this and laugh

3/19/2008

A series of vignette nightmares about an incident in last week's Paleo class where I forgot the class was starting 2h early so I didn't have time to make a PowerPoint for my presentation, and without notes I became so nervous that I said a lot of things which I knew were blatantly wrong.


I. The professor makes me go to his office hours in the C-Shop so he can tell me in front of everyone how unbelievably stupid that was and how I'm going to need to write a damn good final paper to make up for it.

II. The professor is yelling at me for it while I construct a wooden desk/loft bed set at a dormitory at Kent State.

III. It's a few hours before the final paper is due and I've got nothing.

IV. I am in a massive terrarium near the Pacific Ocean looking at living pterosaurs with the ev bio PhD student Scav Judge and taking notes. Despite the once in a lifetime opportunity (I don't think anyone else knows there are living pterosaurs), I still don't think I'm going to do well on my paper.

V. I'm in a parking lot, leaving the church after someone's wedding (possibly my own) and the professor pulls up to ask what the Hell I was thinking taking that class.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home